Please prayers for ### able to get ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This account was very important for business reasons so I'm grateful
Replies
10
Views
135
I lost my first child and its been 4 years and I have been unable to get pregnant. To make matters worse I've been ill and I don't seem to be getting any better. I'm worried I will never be able to have any of my own children with my husband. Both of us are the last of our immediate family who...
Replies
11
Views
231
Dear Lord Jesus, I just have so many prayers. It’s going to be a list of things OK. Please help me get my short-term bridge job to be my stepping stone into life to get the money. I need to make my business in the future. Please let me start that business puppetry voiceover Sometime next year...
Replies
8
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom