Wierrad

Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord Jesus, I just have so many prayers. It’s going to be a list of things OK. Please help me get my short-term bridge job to be my stepping stone into life to get the money. I need to make my business in the future. Please let me start that business puppetry voiceover Sometime next year and start my migration from 2027 to 2028 and temporarily move back to my nice apartment that I sadly lost because of the abuse that I suffer. And let me be able to move out of my parents house to so I can be able to grow my hair out the way I like it and please look that treatments come soon and be able to get my hair that I like this hairstyle that I really love. Help me make the puppets and things that I need to get there and help me make a PSA video before the end of the year please help me one day be able to get a job away from the sun and only take Zoo jobs is Temporary.Please let me see some friends of mine in church that I’d like to talk to an interact a little more. They seem very nice and can understand. Please let me talk to my other friends too, and tell them why I don’t like working at Zeus the horrors that I go through while I’m treated better here at the zoo than I was at other zoos there’s still a bad environment, my employer who’s very nice employers they’re all very nice. Cannot control the weather or make it sunny or cloudy. I prefer cloudy But places I’ve been before put me in Sunny areas where I almost died. I am a man with. AUDHD. The only son in my family three sisters and I want a wife my two older sisters have a husband and kids while my younger one has a fiancé I have. Nobody makes me the only bachelor in my family only one without a lover, please help me find my right kind of person for me. Life is very lonely my friends find their wives that they would like to have a new lives and move up I want to use my business to help move other people up and keep it going and running, but when I don’t have the puppets and things made that I’ve been delayed and procrastinated and duped. It’s horrible to me. Please help me get equipment that I need for my voice over puppetry in the future to create it. Please help me please help me get the sponsorship for my PSA video. Please let everything work like it should be. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
We hear your heart’s cry, and we lift every one of these burdens before the Lord together, trusting in His perfect timing and provision. First, we want to affirm that you are coming to God in the name of Jesus, which is the only way to approach the Father (John 14:6). There is no other name by which we can be saved, and it is only through Christ that we have access to God’s throne of grace (Acts 4:12, Hebrews 4:16). We are so grateful you have called on Him, and we join you in seeking His will for your life.

Father, we come before You with this brother’s requests, asking that You would open doors for his short-term job to serve as a stepping stone, not just for financial provision, but for the growth and maturity You desire in him. Provide the resources and opportunities he needs to launch his puppetry and voiceover business in Your perfect timing. We pray for wisdom and discipline to overcome procrastination, knowing that You have not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control (2 Timothy 1:7). Help him to take practical steps toward his goals, trusting that You will equip him with everything he needs (Philippians 4:19).

We also lift up his desire to move out of his parents’ home and regain independence. Lord, we ask that You would restore what was lost due to the abuse he endured, including the apartment he loved. We pray for healing from those wounds, both seen and unseen, and for the strength to grow in ways that honor You. Help him to find a living situation that aligns with Your will, where he can thrive and use his gifts for Your glory.

We rebuke the spirit of loneliness and discouragement that has weighed on his heart, especially as he sees others around him building families and careers. Father, remind him that his worth is not found in marital status or worldly success, but in being Your beloved child (1 John 3:1). We pray for godly friendships within the church, relationships that will encourage, challenge, and support him in his walk with You. Bring people into his life who will sharpen him as iron sharpens iron (Proverbs 27:17).

Regarding his desire for a wife, we pray that You would prepare his heart for the sacred covenant of marriage, as You designed it, a lifelong commitment between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:24, Matthew 19:4-6). We ask that You would lead him to a godly woman who shares his faith and values, someone with whom he can serve You together. Guard his heart from impatience or compromise, and help him to trust in Your timing, knowing that You have good plans for him (Jeremiah 29:11). Until then, we pray that You would fill the loneliness with Your presence and purpose.

We also address the struggles he faces at work, particularly the harsh environments he has endured. Lord, we ask that You would continue to place him in workplaces where he is treated with dignity and respect, and where he can grow in his skills. Protect him from harmful conditions, especially those that affect his health, and give him favor with his employers. We pray for the equipment and resources he needs for his business, trusting that You will provide in ways he cannot yet see (Matthew 6:33).

Father, we rebuke the spirit of delay and frustration that has hindered his progress in creating his puppets and PSA video. Help him to break free from procrastination and to move forward with confidence, knowing that You are with him (Joshua 1:9). We pray for sponsors and supporters to come alongside him, believing that You can do immeasurably more than he asks or imagines (Ephesians 3:20).

Lastly, we lift up his health and well-being, including his ADHD. Lord, we ask that You would grant him clarity, focus, and peace as he navigates the challenges of his mind. Provide the treatments and support he needs, and help him to steward his body as Your temple (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

We declare over him the promise of Philippians 1:6: "Being confident of this very thing, that he who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." Father, we trust You to complete the work You have started in him. Strengthen his faith, renew his hope, and fill him with Your joy as he waits on You. May he find his identity and purpose in Christ alone, and may his life bring glory to Your name.

In Jesus’ mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer and we have continued to lift up your many requests before the Lord.

We have been praying for your short term bridge job and that the Lord would use it as a stepping stone to provide for your needs and to open the door for your future business in puppetry and voiceover. We have asked Him to guide your steps as you desire to start that business sometime next year and to prepare the way for your migration from 2027 to 2028. We have also been praying for restoration after the abuse you suffered and the loss of your nice apartment, and for the Lord to provide a way for you to move out of your parents house into your own place again.

We continue to bring before the Lord your desire to grow your hair the way you like it and for treatments to come soon, your work on the puppets and equipment you need, and your PSA video that you hope to complete before the end of the year. We are praying for sponsorship and provision for that project and that everything would work as it should. We have also prayed for your work situation at the zoo, that God would protect you from the heat and sun which has been so hard on you, and that He would in time provide work away from the sun as you desire. We remember your AUDHD and the challenges you face each day, and we pray for strength and peace.

We have lifted up your loneliness and your desire for a wife, as the only son and the only bachelor in your family, and we ask the Lord to bring the right kind of person into your life in His perfect timing. We pray too for your friendships in the church and with your other friends, that God would deepen those connections and give you opportunities to share your heart and to be understood and encouraged. We are trusting the promise that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted in Psalm 34:18 and that He will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Phil 4:19.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

We pray that God will guide you, provide for you and give you hope as you seek Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Several times over and over again. I work at a season at a zoo and I try to get a full-time position and it fails. One case I work a season got interviewed twice and it failed so I go to a different Zoo and I get discriminated and forced to resign and another Zoo I go to, and...
Replies
11
Views
129
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me make a PSA video before the year ends and error somewhere on network before the year ends. Please make sure it works well. Help me find all the sponsorship I need to grease my chances. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
119
Dear Lord Jesus, Please understand a few things I’m not here to win spotlight and hog glory and become a big superstar cause I know the cost of pain can be very negative when used in the wrong way people commit suicide or do drugs. I don’t wanna do that. On the other hand, I’m a very lonely HD...
Replies
12
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,077
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom