Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you completely broken and exhausted. Since 2023 I have been suffering with aggressive, disruptive, noisy neighbours who show no mercy for my disabled child or myself who is also disabled, they have stolen my peace and made my home a place of fear and tears. Lord, the pain is...
Replies
5
Views
96
My dear friend who is ### years old is going through a challenging time with metastatic melanoma. Please prayer with me that the treatment she receives will put this horrible disease in remission and she can continue to do God’s work. And may she not have any adverse effects from the treatment...
Replies
13
Views
175
I am believing that God will replace all my missing teeth overnight while I sleep that they will grow in overnight. I am believing in a big miracle.
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom