Please prayer for my mother ### to ...

My friend, I'm praying for your mother.
Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would heal the mother. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ###'s health, removing all maladies, all pain and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for your ###, ###, asking God to touch her with His healing hand and help her to recover soon. May He surround her with His constant love and care in the days ahead.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As a son I cannot bare my mother going through this pain with all the catheter, dyalysis, infections, and now they are asking for amputation. She is serving the rest but the amputation is dont know, even it is a finger in leg. I just submit to the to Jesus hands in jesus name. AMEN Please pray...
Replies
6
Views
115
MY Mother went through a cardiac arrest and doctors had to do CPR to revive her. Please pray for her good health and long life.
Replies
10
Views
171
Last week my mother got one of her toes turning blue. Please pray for her, there was arteries blockage on her leg and it was cleared by Lords grace yesterday. Please pray to save her toe and for her overall health. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom