Please prayer for me to be able ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I come to you completely broken and exhausted. Since 2023 I have been suffering with aggressive, disruptive, noisy neighbours who show no mercy for my disabled child or myself who is also disabled, they have stolen my peace and made my home a place of fear and tears. Lord, the pain is...
Replies
5
Views
96
I need urgent prayer for my ### months baby to have healthy sleeping habit and the joy of the Lord be upon and her to sleep through night allowing both of us the rest we need Prayer for unity and peace in house and marriage -baby to stop crying every time I take her out any place -healing and...
Replies
12
Views
150
Dear family, I trust that you are doing well. May you kindly assist me with your prayers. I need a financial breakthrough from God of just $### so that i may clear my outstanding debts and start over on a clean slate. This is causing me sleepless nights and anxiety as I recently discovered that...
Replies
10
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom