Please prayer for me in my family ...

Lendarin

Disciple of Prayer
Please prayer for me in my family and this dangerous various, how face every day.... I have small kid so she's life and future and this various take care the child God supporting very day in my life amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, asking for Your favor, protection, and blessings over me and my husband at work. Guide our decisions, give us wisdom and peace, and surround us with Your grace. Protect us from negativity, conflict, jealousy, and anything that is...
Replies
9
Views
148
Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Today I ask for Your strength to sustain me, Your wisdom to guide every decision I make, and Your favor to go before me in every area of my life. Lord, place Your hand of protection over me and my family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
12
Views
194
Dear God please forgive me for not being a better husband and a better dad to our adult son. My son almost died from a heroin overdose dose 16 years ago. He has been in trouble with hard drugs and with the police department and I have gone to many Court appointments with him to help and support...
Replies
15
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom