Please prayer for ### getting new job in ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hii, Iam writing this prayer request for me to get a blessed job in UAE as iam here on a visit visa. My visiting Visa validity is 2 months and same will expire on ###. Please remember me in your valuable prayers to get a good paid office job before expiring my Visa. Thanking you
Replies
11
Views
184
hi everyone im in need for prayer of getting accepted into my Rad Tech Program this will be my second time applying. Radiology Is my calling confirmed by God. Also I want a 2nd job, but in the medical field as a scheduler as I am a server now. I want to get my foot in the door however it's been...
Replies
7
Views
198
First I want to thank you for this day and who you are in my life I am ### yrs old got sick and got evicted after ###yrs living there have a emotional support dog in need of emergency housing having a hard time getting another one
Replies
9
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,374
Messages
16,787,575
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom