Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter binbin
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

binbin

Guest
Dear Lord,

Do not test me for long. I am no longer able to take the pain. Please get back my loved one to me. Please pray for me that God will bring back my loved one to me without delaying. Lord, please have mercy on me and take my pain away. I beg your mercy and love. Please Please bring him back to me. I am no longer strong enough to bear the pain. Please lord help me. Do not forbid me. I need you all through out my life. Hold my hands and lead me in the righteous path. Please Lord, take all the pain away from me. Help me Lord. Change all the situations, show your miracle overnight. Please Pray for me.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I Pray that God will carry you through this season and opens the doors and shows you the paths for you. Amen
 
LORD PLEASE COMFORT THIS PERSON GOD, I CAN FEEL THE PAIN THROUGH HER PRAYER. LORD SHOW YOUR STRENGTH, MERCY AND GRACE. I PRAY IN JESUS NAME- AMEN
 
I lift up ### to You, Lord. Please give her comfort and strength to have faith in You Lord. In Jesus Name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please heal and restore me from this hurt and pain. Please deliver me from the control of the enemy that he no longer has control over my kids or life. I pray that I will be clear minded, focused, strength, drive and motivation to meet the deadline to file the objection for attorney's fee...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for my wife as her back hurts she has ckd so we always worry about her kidneys now I think it’s because she was helping me life cases of water the other day and she was only able to use her one hand (the side that hurts) to help me I think she twisted the wrong way picking them up...
Replies
6
Views
181
Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom