Please pray

Phoenix26

Servant of All
Please pray that ### gets a job soon please give her a job as she is struggling to finally a job.
 
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • Prayer for employment.jpg
    Prayer for employment.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 0
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
I want you to know that I’ll be praying for ###, asking God to provide for her needs and lead her to the right employment opportunity. May all the richness of the Lord's grace rest upon you as you place your trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our daughter as she goes back to the doctor tomorrow for another X-ray of her tibia fracture. Its been almost five months and she is really struggling emotionally/mentally. We are praying so hard that it shows significant healing and that she is finally getting close to being...
Replies
13
Views
76
Please pray for my cousin. When she was younger she loved Jesus so much, but now her faith has changed. She has become very lazy, she just sleeps all day and has no job. Please pray that God will awake her spirit again. Laziness is not from God. I want her to feel the love of Jesus again and to...
Replies
13
Views
58
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,179
Messages
16,785,075
Members
648,755
Latest member
Blaiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom