please pray

Anonymous

Beloved of All
in jesus name there is power I declare and degree every shop every place every shelf every store every make up brand company supermarket every make up brand companys ### produce right now without delay all the new particular foundations tinted monstruers bb creams bronzers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of at great cheap prices now right now in jesus name I declare mighty breakthrough victory success in this now lord please send this to all the shops for me now in jesus name I declare my make up cosmetisc enlarges abundantly right now I command all my make up bags totally full running over now with all the new make up I desire ever dreamed of great cheap prices now in jesus name lord please do this for me now very quick fast powerful now every dissappointments I have ever had with the make up in the past is restored to me now in jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please make absolutely all every single thingd products items make up tinted monstruers make up long lasting smudge proof lip.linets in all colour tines semi matt lipstick in all colour tones waterproof lasting black eye liner very gest ever thickening shampoo moose very best ever...
Replies
7
Views
133
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please heal heal absolutely every single part of me now no absolutely no delay in jesus christ name please please lord make absolutely all all things new for me now abno delay in jesus christ name please please restore...
Replies
10
Views
122
Dear Christian Family, Please pray for me and with me. My mom lives about ### miles away from me. She lives near my sister and brother-in-law, which is good. The problem is that we lived much closer to each other for about ### years up until about ### years ago. Now, with the time difference and...
Replies
9
Views
62
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom