Please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitp313

Humble Servant of All
please pray that I don't lose my job please urgently pray that I get wisdom to focus myself at work and give a good performance
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray that you won't lose your job and that God gives you the wisdom you need and the desires of your heart.
 
“To God belong wisdom and power; counsel and understanding are his.” Job 12:13

May His wisdom work within you and The Holy Spirit guide you toward every good decision and success, Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
164
I had to resign from my job due to an unhealthy work environment. I am a double PhD and have always been a top performer. Today, I noticed that my dream company has an open position that perfectly matches my skill set. Please pray for me so that I can get this job! Pray that the decision-makers...
Replies
9
Views
98
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my students. I get a lot of...
Replies
11
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom