Please Pray With Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter impraying4u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impraying4u

Guest
Father I ask that You continue to cover me and anoint me with the strength and fortitude to STAND against the enemy: Especially those whose purpose in my life is solely to take my focus away from You. Lord You know every intricate detail of the tribulations that I face from end to beginning and I know that you have already worked it out in my favor, and for that I thank You. No matter what the situation Lord, I know that the devil is a liar. Knowing this, I ask that you strengthen those who are too weak to resist the devil’s illusion.

Father, I stand ready to be used for the honor and glory of Your kingdom. I beseech You, though undeserving; but for the blood of Calvary, that I may stay in Your presence. I seek Your face God. I open my heart and arms to receive the love that You offered when You gave Your only begotten Son for my redemption. Forgive me for the time that I foolishly wasted in blind search of that which You had already provided. Father I thank You for Your unyielding grace and mercy. I thank You for Your outstretched hand in the face of my iniquity. I thank You Father for loving me when I immaturely turned my back on You.

God I ask that You give me the gift of wisdom and understanding that I might be equipped to go forth and share the goodness of Your promises, according to Your Word. Father, I present myself, a living sacrifice. Cleanse my thoughts, wash my heart and order my steps that Your will be done.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Eph 6:10-17 (NIV) ...Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full Armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled round your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Love ###
 
I have prayed
default_heart2.gif
 
Praise Our Lord for watching over you and taking your thropugh this season. Amen
 
May the Lord always look at your situation and forgive you. Lord makes everything OK. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm a wretched and worthless sinner. I'm also Born-Again. I was also Backslidden for about 40 years. I'm also Back in Fellowship with God! Praise The Lord!! Please pray for my physical and mental health issues, which are, I regret to say, all the result of my...
Replies
10
Views
110
Please pray for me . Dear Jesus heal me from it all. Imbalances and my skin needs my healing . I also need to be a better learner so teach me on that need clarity and wisdom your your throne literally and my finger need to be on the snapppy with the Guitar and Banjo you put this instruments i am...
Replies
11
Views
148
Dear Father Yahweh, i ask you to cover me . I would like to continue with that church and sing to you. . Or lead me but i would like to grow too . And its okay too. you know all details . And please help me with my voice, the banjo and guitar thank you >Show me more and praying for great news as...
Replies
16
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,758
Messages
16,814,744
Members
651,000
Latest member
Jaisorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom