Please Pray With Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter elaine777
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

elaine777

Guest
Please pray with me. After many months of being unfairly treated by his boss at work my ### could not take it anymore and resigned. His contract would have expired next month and would have left him with the same result. Please pray that God would open the door to a new job REALLY soon. I guess this is where your faith is really tested to the fullest, but it's so scary.
 
Lord I lift ###'s prayer request here unto You. As she expresses the concerns of her work and brother's situation, Lord You said that You will never give us anything more that we are able to handle. It may be uncomfortable by the world's eyes, but may you grace ### with your peace that passes all understanding. May you do a mighty work in the situations that she is seeing that is happening right before her eyes, and allow her to only see You doing a mighty work in those areas. Trusting that ### will be growing stronger in faith with each breath that she takes with each day she is given. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Lord please help ###'s brother, give him a suitable job. Lord he urgently needs a good job, Lord please hear and answer this prayer in your loving kindness and mercy. Amen
 
I pray for in Jesus name, the doors of better jobs will be open for your ###. God will favor him with unexplainable miracles. In Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello All! Please keep me in your prayers as I take the MCAT next Friday. This path has always something God has called me back to despite my doubt and anxiety. This studying process has been scary at times but I pray to Jesus to heal me from that anxiety. I have been praying the Novenas to St...
Replies
11
Views
205
Please pray for me. I lost my job in April 2026 and after 5 months still have no offer. Pray that God would have mercy and provide a good, stable job soon, so I can return to work and pay my bills. Pray also for peace and strength as I wait. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
98
Good morning, This week is the hearing regarding the agency's violation of the judge's to review my compliance documents. They ignored my evidence and adopted the property management's unverified arrrears demand and claimed that I requested the same amount. That is untrue. I am a tenant who...
Replies
9
Views
31
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom