Anonymous

Beloved of All
Holy father, You are powerful and sovereign in all the earth. I come before your presence today lifting up in prayer our life, my family. I know that you are fully aware of our situation and I PRAY IN JESUS NAME for YOUR Divine intervention to turn things around, Your will and your way FATHER GOD. PLEASE GIVE US A QUIET DAY AND TO SLEEP WELL EVERY NIGHT, calm and quiet these noisy dog's neighbors and touch our neighbors' heart to be sensitive that their dogs are so noisy and it disturbs our sleep. By the blood of Jesus, I pray that the enemy's plan against us and against our good sleep shall not prosper. Thank you for all these blessings and for being with us. Truly you are faithful and to you all the glory, honor and praise. In Jesus Name we pray. AMEN!!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help, show us how, and bless each of us to fulfill God's purpose (the reason why You created us). And God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need peace and quiet. My upstairs neighbor is stomping and creating so much noise all day and night for years and relentless now. They do it on purpose knowing that I can't take it anymore. I'm never allowed to sleep and now I'm just sobbing. I wear earplugs and the owner knows and doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
159
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST — PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ### 1. I Am Terrified and Need Prayer My name is ###, and I am urgently asking for prayer. What I have been experiencing has become increasingly frightening and overwhelming. I feel surrounded by spiritual darkness, paranormal activity, witchcraft...
Replies
12
Views
289
Dear Lord, I come to you completely broken and exhausted. Since 2023 I have been suffering with aggressive, disruptive, noisy neighbours who show no mercy for my disabled child or myself who is also disabled, they have stolen my peace and made my home a place of fear and tears. Lord, the pain is...
Replies
5
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,154
Messages
16,784,838
Members
648,730
Latest member
Nalayrael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom