please pray to forgive any entities which ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God forgives me for I am a sinner. I thank him in advance because he loves me and continues to protect and bless me even in my sinful state. I pray not God grants me, wisdom, strength, determination, and resilience so that I can make better choices and move forward. I asked that God...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please help me pray that there will not be any additional shipping fees which I need to pay for my owl to be imported from ### to ###.
Replies
6
Views
217
Please pray that the spirit and entities won't reclaim things. Please pray that I reach sainthood. Please pray that ### and her flocks will forgive me.
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom