Please pray the ### ### is ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my wife she said her eyes went funny before and she didn’t feel right. I think it was just going from a cool hotel room to outside in the car and the car was hot inside let her be ok please let me have whatever she has so she is not in pain bless her and keep her well thanks
Replies
10
Views
117
I’ve been stuck on a plane for several hours due to various delays. I won’t get in until midnight and will have to take an Uber to my hotel. Please pray I can get one and get to my hotel quickly and safely once I land. I’m worried
Replies
13
Views
259
Prayer Warriors I did request about praying for my overall life. I could not get in my hotel room being ### dollars short day in the lobby still in the lobby cannot pay for today or any days no job no one will help. I have lost everything my storage units with all of my beautiful belongs the job...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom