Please pray that this person I live ###

Sundin

Prayer Partner
Please pray that this person I live with will stop hurtful actions. I worry she will hold me back from ever progressing in life because she demands attention way more than is healthy for others.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get back the person that I love back in my life. A lot of external factors are stopping us from being in contact and I would love some prayers to help us get back into contact again. The person is extremely important to me. Thank you so much!
Replies
9
Views
137
I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
178
Lord I surrender myself and ### in your hands. Please be the center of our relation with hold. Just bless it with your grace. Please allow our friendship to grow deeper and deeper in your love and let us see each other with your love. Please Lord remove all obstruction that block our path of...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom