Please pray that the place I get ###

dcrandjr

Beloved of All
Please pray that the place I get my pension from will send me the paperwork I need right away. Thank you. God bless.
 
Dear Lord,

We come to you today in Jesus' Name, asking for Your help and guidance. Please provide the paperwork that ### needs from the place they get their pension from right away. We thank You for Your goodness and grace, and we ask that You would bless ### with the paperwork they need. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has You In Training
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
261
LIFE IN I GET A HOME PLACE TO STAY I CANT BE EVICTED FROM OR BE SAD STUCK WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO ENJOY MT DAYS NIGHTS..LIFE IN I GET A SECOND JOB MOVE ON ITS BEEN YEARS OF ME BEING ALONE IM USED TO IT NOW GREATLY I GET A HEALING WITH MY COMMUNICATION WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY EVERYONE CAN SAY HI...
Replies
9
Views
151
LIFE IN IM HEALED GREATLY IN MY LIFE LIFE IN IM HEALED FROMALL THE CURSING IF YOUR DEAD IN ANYWAY AREA OF MY LIFE MY 2 CATS MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER…LIFE IN I GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY GREATLY URGENTLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO GET A HOME A GOOD HOME WITH...
Replies
9
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom