please pray that people that owe will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray that Your presence would go before me. For in myself I can do nothing but in You I can do All Things! I have been used in the past to perform miracles. I pray your healing balm of Gilead would heal people of spirits of infirmity. I pray that I would go not by might and not by power...
Replies
5
Views
90
I need prayers for Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, to intervene. Some people owe me a lot of money, and despite trying my best, nothing seems to work. I have now surrendered everything to God and am trusting Him to help me. I am mentally exhausted.
Replies
8
Views
181
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom