Please pray that on Monday at work ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, my heavenly Father, I pray for your assistance and blessing over the job interview next Monday. It will be a great opportunity that will improve my current financial and career situation. Lord, please grant me enough time to prepare by giving me easier nights with my toddler and baby...
Replies
13
Views
132
I have recently posted here and asked for prayers for my daughter that is in her first year of medical school. She is in her 3 rd week and had been feeling very overwhelmed, stressed and she told me she felt behind everyone. She and I pray for her to stay calm, have peace, and stay focused so...
Replies
9
Views
354
Please pray. My doctor said I have hyperparathyroidism and there are 2 nodules. He's doing a biopsy Monday and then some other tests and then surgery to remove whatever is there. I'm a little scared. Needle biopsies can be hard. I am pleading for the Lord Jesus Christ to be with me an ever...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom