We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before our Heavenly Father, asking Him to grant you peace and comfort as you face your biopsy and the upcoming tests and surgery. We have prayed that the Lord Jesus Christ would be your ever-present help, just as you have asked, and that His presence would calm your fears and guide the hands of your medical team.

We also continue to pray for clarity and resolution regarding your car insurance issue, asking God to move the hearts of those involved to provide the answers and help you need. May He grant you wisdom and patience as you navigate this situation.

If the Lord has already answered any of these prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report—your testimony could be a blessing to others walking a similar path. If your needs remain, please know we are still here to stand with you in prayer. You are not alone, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting in God’s perfect timing and provision.

May the Lord bless you with His peace that surpasses all understanding, and may you feel His love surrounding you in every moment. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In January I had a CT scan at ### that showed a ###-mm irregular lung nodule. In May I had a PET scan. The nodule did not grow and was only an SUV max of ###, meaning it barely lit up. ### recommended a biopsy, but I got a second opinion from my outside-### pulmonologist because I feared...
Replies
13
Views
213
My ex boyfriend is having a biopsy next week for possible prostate cancer and I really wanted to be there to support him and help him as he may be in pain afterward (we live a few hours away from each other). While we were still together, I was planning to try to come down and help him but he...
Replies
7
Views
115
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! I want to think anyone and everyone who has prayed for me. Thank you! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching job in Texas, my home state. My wife and daughter were headed overseas to visit family in mid-September 2022. My...
Replies
5
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom