Please pray that my upcoming event will ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I asked for prayer for my upcoming general session case. I'm facing up to ### years for habitual offender of driving without a license. That never intended to be in this situation in the overview years I made mistakes .I just pray I dont be taken from my babies and that there's a better option...
Replies
11
Views
140
I have 4 upcoming events at my church, which I felt that they need prayer for. 1) today is youth group & I'm one of the volunteers. Most of the kids aren't Christians & don't go to my church, but they're from the ### school & it's something to do after school (playing games, chatting with...
Replies
11
Views
270
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,114
Messages
16,784,416
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom