Please pray that my sister, ###, is healed from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, I'm Praying for my sister ### who has Cancer and she is scheduled today to have a Pet Scan at ###:### AM. Lord Jesus I ask that you guide the medical team and bless the results, showing improvement and evidence of your Healing Power. I'm Believing of complete Healing. And I'm Praying...
Replies
9
Views
242
Heavenly Father Glory be your name! Thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I come to you in prayer for my sister and her husband as they face difficulties, I pray that you show both mercy and compassion, please help them in their struggle and may everything work in their favor as...
Replies
12
Views
105
My sister in law is suffering from Kidney issues. Currently undergoing dialysis at ###, ###. Her health condition is not good and request for the prayers for her speedy recovery. ### ###, ###.
Replies
10
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,998
Messages
16,817,689
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom