Please pray that my husband, ### gets a job ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter reginachavarria
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reginachavarria

Guest
Please pray that my husband, ###, gets a job working in the oil fields of ###. We are behind on our mortgage and I am going to school full time. We have two children and we are barely making it each week. Please pray that God would have favor and him and find him a job quickly.

Thank You and God Bless.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God Almighty, nothing is impossible in your name. And as your word says in Matthew 7.7, ask and you shall be given. I pray lord that you answer this prayer and deliver this family from financial distress and provide a means of income. In the mighty name of your son Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband had a job interview Friday and I pray that he gets moved on to the next interview and gets this job. This would be a dream job for him and he was recently laid off of work.
Replies
11
Views
659
Pray for my husband ###’s job extension please
Replies
12
Views
107
My husband has 100% blockage in both legs and can barely stand. We found out both legs have blockage from hip to below the knee. The doctor says he will not clear it unless he stops smoking or it will just close up again. Pray please to give my husband the strength to quit smoking. He has smoked...
Replies
13
Views
36
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom