Please pray that my ### for work ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray that I get to go to church more.
Replies
10
Views
38
Could you pray for me to heal from diabetes and my penis to work?
Replies
7
Views
277
Asking for prayers for my son ### that his manager trains & educates him on his job duties and has patients with my son in his new job. Lifting my son in prayer so that he gets better in his job position and he doesn't get fired.
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom