Nandyl Humble Prayer Partner Feb 4, 2021 #1 Click to Listen to This Post Please pray that my RA for work is approved.
Brother in Christ (JC) Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #2 Click to Listen to This Post Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
Friend I stand in agreement and I'm praying with you. May God meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
1Dana Humble Servant of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Feb 4, 2021 #3 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
bobr69 Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
abundantlyblessed Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
flora Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Saraha Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #7 Click to Listen to This Post Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen I trust you Jesus
EnricoLange Beloved of All Feb 4, 2021 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Leera Beloved of All Feb 5, 2021 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Feb 5, 2021 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.