Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray th

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for God to help you earn your certifications for work and for your desire to go to church more.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you wisdom, understanding and diligence as you prepare for your certifications, and to provide the opportunity and time to fellowship and worship with other believers. We pray that you will work heartily as for the Lord as taught in Colossians 3:23 and that you will be encouraged as you meet together with the body of Christ as taught in Hebrews 10:25.

If your request was answered and you have made progress toward your certifications or have been able to attend church more, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will give you favor and clarity in your studies and draw you ever closer to Him as you seek to worship Him. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello! I have a certification exam tomorrow and its the most important exam of my life now. Im very scared that I will fail it... please, pray that I will pass 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
15
Views
171
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
193
dear GOD thank you for all the help and blessing you gave to us tonight I ask for help to help me earn money to pay our bills, please help me sell my products and also keep my mother safe in the province I ask for forgiveness of my sins in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
11
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom