Please pray that my family can get ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ISPEAK CREATE I GET MY POWER RELEASED FROM DARK BLACK MAGIC BINDED UP POWERLESS MYSELF MY FAMILY FRIENDS OUR PETS STRAGGLY THE CAT OUTSIDE IS SAFE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY. NO JANELLE CARS OR TRUCKS RUNNING OVER ME & GOD ALMIGHTY OR STRAGGLY FIRST THING N MORNING ASSIGNMENTS ENDS TODAY. MY PLANTS...
Replies
6
Views
146
I would like to make request for prayers 1. Pray for my family and health 2. Pray for my career. I have been stuck for 5 years and bosses are taking advantage of me. I do most of the work without recognisation and promotion 3. Avenge me against known and unknown enemies 4. Remove enemies and...
Replies
9
Views
145
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom