Please pray that I will be treated ...

Please pray that I will be treated well at work while I am having a very hard time with everything. Thank you for praying.
Read Isaiah 54-17 this helped me at work.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in prayer on behalf of ###. Lord, we ask that You would grant ### favor and protection at work during this difficult time. May You grant ### the strength and courage to persevere and may You provide peace and comfort in the midst of the storm. We ask that You would grant ### the grace to be treated well and with respect by their colleagues and superiors. We thank You for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
May God bless and protect you, praying in agreement in Jesus' name, Amen
 
Please pray that I will be treated well at work while I am having a very hard time with everything. Thank you for praying.
I prayed for this in Jesus name. God bless ### and intervene s ###’ll be treated wll at ur job. God bless ### and help ### to do everything easier. God satisfy and bless ### needs. Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel like I just need to post this. I'm angry and hurt at the church I use to attend for prayer. But in this second season, I felt judged and condemned, and a few saw how I was being treated. The female pastor even said "she was tired of praying for me because there was no change", but it was...
Replies
8
Views
128
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: When you are truly walking in Jesus's likeness and operating according to His ordinances, it's highly likely that, at some point in your journey with Him, you will be treated like Him. Research Question: Did Nazareth treat Jesus like a fraud? Feedback Yes...
Replies
0
Views
55
Please pray for my wife ###. She is Indonesian and we have a baby daughter ###. I live in ### but will join her in ### years' time. She lives with her mother in ### and her siblings are married and live elsewhere. They also live far away because her mum is very controlling. My wife is only...
Replies
8
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom