please pray that I stop trying to ...

please pray that i stop trying to lean on other people for my value and for my worth but rather lean on the lord in all that i do. i pray for strong faith through the doubts and trials, thank you <3
Father in Jesus name, I love you, I adore you, thank you so much for being the Almighty best loving amazing beautiful father that you are, Father I thank you for showing ### the way, and showing her your love all day, father you are so amazing, every breath we take is a devotion of your love, for you keep us alive and well, father please show us your smile, teach us how to love you, not only want you to love us and give us everything, but also teach us how to make sure we care for you all the time.

I love you Lord and thank you so much for being so amazing.

Warmest regards
###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I realize it is overrrrrrr everyday I remember it is overrrrr I stop trying to fix things greatly due to the haterszz Satan shite crew..if it’s a good thing I completely let go of certain areas of my life period..I don’t spend any money unless it’s a need to avoid the hatersszzz...
Replies
9
Views
189
Heavenly Father, I come before You acknowledging that everything I have is a gift from Your hands. Lord, I confess that I often struggle with overspending and look to material things to fill an inner emptiness or cope with stress. Please break the grip of this habit on my heart. Grant me...
Replies
11
Views
56
Heavenly Father, I come before You acknowledging that everything I have is a gift from Your hands. Lord, I confess that I often struggle with overspending and look to material things to fill an inner emptiness or cope with stress. Please break the grip of this habit on my heart. Grant me...
Replies
11
Views
58
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,266
Messages
16,820,684
Members
651,298
Latest member
Slaeryelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom