Please pray that I get ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
195
I GET A BOAZ IN MY LIFETIME I GET A NEW AREA IN SECRET TO LIVE WHERE I CAN BE HAPPY GREATLY WITH MY ENERGY WITH ME GREATLY...I HAVE MY GLOW MY ENERGY GREATLY SHIELDS WITH ME THAT I EARNED AND TRIPLE LEAVES ME ALONE GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE EITHER TO ANOTHER STATE OR COUNTRY URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
128
Life in I get my peaceful lifestyle Lifework movements no worries number one so does my mom my ### Offspring’s our pets we are just fine now PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVERMORE..I get a Miracle how about a houseboat it can be docked somewhere BIG DECENT SIZE FOR MY CATS TO BE COMFORTABLE IN SINCE...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,673
Messages
16,791,182
Members
649,250
Latest member
Foutarhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom