Please pray that I get my ###. ...

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Please pray that I get my degree. I spent blood, sweat and tears gaining it. Please pray for a miracle and the desires of my heart.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Miracles I get my fine ass ### RICH 🤑 A GREAT MATCH FOR ME THAT CSN TAKE EXCEPTIONAL CARE OF ME I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST I COULD BE PLUS WE HAVED ADOPT A PUPPY GREATLY I HAVE STABILIZED MY LIFE WITH A HOME ADDRESS MIRACLE I CAN HAVE A WALL IRON GATE ALL PUT UP FREE CARPET FLOORING THE WORKS FREE 🆓...
Replies
5
Views
73
pls pray that i get my TA contract soon--right now pls i was offered a taship but have not received the contract yet. It makes me a bit nervous. Pls have them send the contract asap. And also if my prof reviews my schedule for my indep study with her and either approves or adjusts and we move...
Replies
11
Views
186
I get my fine ass guy Husband it is mix n match greatly rainbow 🌈 tinsel I can get the cutest rare puppy 🐶 i get a Boyfriend of my dreams just period permanently forevermore THATS it’s thsts all with the blood of Jesus
Replies
9
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,310
Messages
16,797,974
Members
649,847
Latest member
Mngoiver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom