Please pray that I get my job ...

Lord Jesus, we ask You to work this situation out according to Your Will! If ### is meant to go back to this job, open that door, Lord, in Jesus Name! If this is not the place You have for him, Lord, I ask that You show him the way! Give him divine connections, divine encounters, and supernatural understanding in what direction You are wanting him to go. You have a purpose for each of us Lord, and I ask for guidance and peace for ###. We have faith in You Jesus and we know that You are faithful in every season! You won't fail us now as we seek Your face for help! Thank You in advance Lord Jesus! I pray against any plans of the enemy to kill, steal, and destroy ###'s job! I stand in agreement!
Thank you for praying that I'll get my job back. God is faithful 🙏 he will give me my job back.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in I get my new SECRET PLACE TO STAY HOME ADDRESS BY THE BEACH 🏖️ WHERE I CAN BE WITH A RARE BIG DOG LIVE THERE GET MY BODY IN SHAPE GET A RARE POODLE PUPPY A RARE SHITZU SOMETHING REALLY CUTE FULL TIME JOB TODAY MY HAT COMES IN I GET A BOYFRIEND AND FRIENDS TODAY TO BE LIKED HIGHLY HIGHLY...
Replies
5
Views
100
Dear God let my job accept me today as I go in this morning an I want have a gd day at work today let my boss man tell me ### I'm give u another chance yes I love my job .
Replies
11
Views
121
I’ve been promised the job, so please pray that the boss doesn’t change their mind over the next month. There’s still a month left before I start, so I need a way to make ends meet and find work during the week. Please pray for me. It’s thanks to all your prayers that I secured this job offer...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,937
Messages
16,804,834
Members
650,409
Latest member
Cleonoriermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom