Please pray that I get a foster ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get a foster child to look after who wants a good stable home.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m reaching out with a heavy heart to ask for your prayers for my dog, ###. Today, I had to make the difficult decision to surrender her back to her foster home. It’s been a tough journey for ###, especially after the abuse she endured, which caused her anxiety and aggression. I truly believe...
Replies
6
Views
270
LIFE IN I GET MY NEW LOOK ON ATTRACTION OF THE LIRD STAYS WITH ME ALL MY BEING STAYS WITH ME..LIFE IN URGENTLY I GET A SAFE SECURE HOME TO STAYYYYY THATS A GOOD THING FOR ME AND I GET A MAN TO TAKE CARE OF ME GRACEFULLY GREATLY I GRT HEALED BACK IN SHAPE AND GET MY NEW START IN PEACE HARMONY MY...
Replies
9
Views
116
LIFE IN EVERYTHING COMING AFTER ME FOR NO REASON SAYING GOING INTO A CONVALESCENT HOME FROM MY OWN FAMILY SATAN ETC ITS GONE F U SATAN MY GOD..I GET MY 2 CATS A NEW SAFE HOME GREATLY URGENTLY THAT ISNT CONNECTED TO MY OWN FAMILY THAT WANTS ME HURTING FIR NO REASON..IDK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY OWN MY...
Replies
9
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,330
Messages
16,787,200
Members
648,898
Latest member
Myrerfard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom