Please pray that I get a financial ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray that I get a financial blessing tonight and that I win the jackpot prize.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my family. We are in desperate need of a financial miracle. After losing my husband suddenly, life has become incredibly difficult, and we are struggling to get back on our feet. We are praying for a breakthrough whether God chooses to provide it through an unexpected...
Replies
10
Views
152
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL I GET GO MOVE OUT OF ### ASAP CONTROL GAME OVER I GET ROTISSERIE CHICKEN I GRT A BOYFRIEND THAT BECOMES A HUSBAND GHATS A GOOD THING OUG OF COUNTRY I GO GREATLY ENOUGH WITH THE GAMES LET ME GO SATAN AND SHITE CREW IM DONE LET ME GO MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR PETS WE...
Replies
9
Views
288
I get to Canada find my happiness someone if possibly hopefully that hasnt been turned backwards towards me GREATLY me & God Almighty period permanently Forevermore. Since my left knee was taken out today GREATLY today now it is well healed good bye Greatly Satan and who is acting like Satan...
Replies
7
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom