Please pray that I and my family ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family is very wealthy and a lot of them have died but they have left to me at the hour of there death, words of peace and joy and hope and prayers for destiny to be fulfilled, some of this stuff is catholic and some of it is just pure truth from the very depth of the earth...
Replies
10
Views
179
There is a very evil woman who has tried to separate my mother from my father, this situation has been difficulty for years and I cannot get out of it without the will of God. I am desperate and do NOT know what to do, Please pray for my family in Jesus name that this evil may be cast out.
Replies
11
Views
227
Please pray for my family my parents my sister and I, the Devil is trying hard to destroy us, he's working overtime. I don't know how to explain it. Please pray for me I have epilepsy and I am believing God for healing please pray that God will help and restore me and heal me and make me over again
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom