please pray that God will save ### ...

Thovgil

Servant
please pray that God will save ### guide her and protect her that God will fill her with the knowledge of his will for her life that she will come to know Jesus as lord and savior and she will know that I care about her very much.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Are You Ready For A Promotion From God
 
please pray that God will save ### guide her and protect her that God will fill her with the knowledge of his will for her life that she will come to know Jesus as lord and savior and she will know that I care about her very much.
Praying for ###, friend. May the Lord bring her to a saving faith in Jesus and lead her into His best plan for her life. Blessings!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 NATIONAL & WORLD LEADERS NEED OUR PRAYERS, 1 Tim 2:1-4, The New Testament Urges Prayer for ALL in Authority... "I encourage, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgivings be made for all people: for kings and all in authority; that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life...
Replies
9
Views
156
She is having very violent dreams about her ex boyfriend and he already threatened her before their break up. She has moved away from him and has no contact but he does know where she works. She is not a believer but is allowing me to minister to her. Please pray for her protection and most...
Replies
10
Views
148
Heavenly Father, I come before You today to lift up ###. Lord, Avoid her to be a mistress and stop the relationship with a.### man. You know her heart, her struggles, and the situation she is currently in. I pray that You shine Your divine light into her life, breaking through the confusion and...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,967
Messages
16,805,483
Members
650,439
Latest member
Kliylornar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom