Please pray that God will help me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that God will help me to have a forgiving heart. I am struggling a lot with bitterness and anger. Please pray that He will help me to forgive those that have hurt me and move on me.
I prayed for this. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PRAISE THE LORD. I HAVE A DEEP DESIRE TO GET MARRIED SINCE VERY LONG YEARS NOW I AM ALMOST GOING TO BE IN MID TWENTIES. I SPOKE WITH MY MOM TO START SEARCHING ME A WIFE AND SHE TOLD OKAY. BUT THEY HAVNT STARTED YET. I AM AFRIAD OF GETTTING DELAYED. IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IF I DIDNT HAVE...
Replies
9
Views
57
PRAISE THE LORD I AM FROM ###. CURENTLY I AM ### WANTED TO CHANGE MY CAREER INTO ### BUT DUE TO MARKET IN ### I AM NOT ABLE TO FIND A GOOD OPPERTUNITY ALSO I WANTED TO GET MARRIED I HATE TO STAY IN SINGLE AND LONELY. PARENTS ARE HESISTANT BECAUSE OF ###. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED AND I...
Replies
13
Views
237
prayer request for God to remember His Words concerning my life To do them and fight for me and save me from those who hate me. To remove me from the power of those who are against me. To grant my petitions and remember my vow. And to avenge me of those who have wronged me and Robbed me , lied...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom