Please pray that God uses my money ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

cultural exchange program stole my money I used to be an exchange student at ###. So to make things short the host family (self proclaimed Christians) wasn't too happy about the way I present myself culturally so they sent me back after only two weeks with a letter containing OFFENSIVE racist...
Replies
10
Views
158
An satanic man who is and was a serial fornicator and who practices witchcraft,voodoo and divination stole a lot of my money so he could live a life of sin, extreme fornication, adultery, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, witchcraft and murder. He loves his life of sin. Churches know that he is a...
Replies
9
Views
123
Hi,the devil tries to intimidate me by sending lots of bills, but actually I do not have to pay them as I did not buy this.This must be mistakes.But I am still afraid and I want this financial attacks to stop !My money belongs to the Lord,not the enemy,poverty is not my part,I am blessed and my...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,166
Messages
16,784,943
Members
648,747
Latest member
Bwiuvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom