Please pray that God energies, guides and strengthens me. ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Please pray that God energies, guides and strengthens me. I have two sicknesses which makes it difficult to function. Thank-you for praying
The most high is a healer. I pray that he sends his healing virtue to your body and keep you at peace in your mind.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I pray to heal from the end of several relationships. I was looking to them to do only what God can do. Also I am now putting all my energies into my health and need commitment and consistency. Thank you lord
Replies
Views
No dizziness. No diarrhea. No nausea. Me on time for work Exactly at 7.20 am in a teacher's room. Not a minute later. No evil energies from my principle or from anyone else today or spirit of control. I am sitting in the station. Please pray that I am not feeling cold. It is cold outsi
Replies
Views
I am sad about one person. I was forced to end the relationship. Lord help me to sleep thrpugh the night and remove my burden. Also i hear a phone in the building, alarm clock, its very loud, lord please let somebody switch it off. Its 1 am. Dont let happen again. Also no other noise in the...
Replies
Views
Thank you Jesus for the amazing day I had with the elderly! I could lay hands on them and heal them, they gifted me a cute bag with candy! But one of the elderly does not want to love you Jesus and holds beliefs contrary to the faith. She says that through the navel enter negative energies...
Replies
Views
Jesus I hereby come with a truly and fully repentant heart for practicing reiki and laying of hands on the sick. I hereby cance rebuke and renounce to the demonic sin I commited and I make a commitmet to never lay hands on the sick again not to practice Reiki, only I will believe in You and You...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom