Please pray that a problem I’m having ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad anxiety today. Along with not feeling beautiful or wanted. Being not treated well my a guy I been talking to. Can you pray I can feel better. And quiet my mind enough to sleep and get up by ###am tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
144
Hello brothers and sisters through Christ. I am in deep sorrow because my father forced me and my brother to watch my father and mother argue heatedly. I was traumatized, because I never saw my parents argue this severely. I witnessed my parents talk about divorce before my own eyes. I am slowly...
Replies
5
Views
250
I pray for the problem I’m having with physical pain in the neck and pulsing in my ear. Lord you saved me once before from a brain tumor. I pray that you may save me again and lead the doctors to find what is wrong and give them the wisdom to heal and find the right treatment. I pray for all my...
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom