Please pray ### sees that there is ...

Gorvisonen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray ### sees that there is a huge problem with dr ### and he must be struck off. She’s got a client who has been abused by him, please pray she steps in.
 
Please pray ### sees that there is a huge problem with dr ### and he must be struck off. She’s got a client who has been abused by him, please pray she steps in
I prayed that our good Lord will be, guide and protect you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Please pray ### sees that there is a huge problem with dr ### and he must be struck off. She’s got a client who has been abused by him, please pray she steps in
I prayed that our good Lord will be, guide and protect you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my partner ###, that his business will be busy and successful. Please pray for the clients to come his way and that we will not struggle.
Replies
12
Views
174
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
146
May the Lord help me be successful in my career. Help me publish, teach, write, get clients, and be a famous international lawyer and arbitrator or international judge. May I achieve my full potential with the Lord's blessings.
Replies
13
Views
402
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom