Please pray I’m protected in my travels ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray I’m protected from ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and the other predators (###)
Replies
8
Views
637
Please pray I’m protected from the offenders, inc. ### and the other paedophiles. Please pray all are removed from office and that ### is jailed for life.
Replies
7
Views
547
Thank you Lord for my daughters results that was released today. She has passed her examinations and is travelling abroad tomorrow for ### weeks. Please pray that our Lord will lead her and guide her and be with her as she stays away from home. Protect her from any harm as she travels abroad...
Replies
7
Views
568
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom