Please pray I’m a single mom of ###

Saeow

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray I’m a single mom of ### and am spending ### to fix my car. Please pray it’s not a scam it’s all the money I have right now 🥺
 
Please pray I’m a single mom of ### and am spending ### to fix my car. Please pray it’s not a scam it’s all the money I have right now 🥺
I am praying for you and your protection. I am praying for increasing income for you, working car and blessed family. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
```markdown
Please pray I’m a single mom of ### and am spending $### to fix my car. Please pray it’s not a scam it’s all the money I have right now 🥺

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Having An Intimate Relationship With God...
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for me and my business as a single mom i’m struggling a little. please send prayers my way so i go through this tough period of my life gracefully. i have debt and business is not doing so great at the moment
Replies
11
Views
188
Please pray for a single Christian mom who is beginning a new job, she is facing a shut off of her electric, no gas money to go to work, no food to eat. Please pray the Lord move mountains for her and bring the needed provision. Please pray her faith/trust in the Lord grows during this time.
Replies
13
Views
194
Please continue to pray for a single mom who is trying to stay safe maintain stable living conditions/ housing for her 2 sons she is suffering financial hardships. She has been threatened by her meth addicted ex. who was living nearby please pray he is unable to locate it. Please also pray for...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom