Please pray I get some sleep tonight ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need much sleep but some of these nat meds keep me up all Am and have appointments. Prayers to make it in the unbearable heat and protection also from scammers. Don’t know who to trust anymore and ND already blocked me when I’m sharing Jesus and hope they don’t block me again when I had to...
Replies
11
Views
164
God I want to die. Please take me, just me, in my sleep tonight. In Jesus name amen.
Replies
8
Views
187
Praying I can get some sleep tonight praying the upstairs neighbor stop making so much noise all times of the night. Praying for peace and quiet in my apartment building.
Replies
6
Views
503
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom