Please pray I get legal help to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband's paystub show up online and him get paid on time. Please also let him get approved for legal help. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
146
Please pray that God will provide wisdom and direction in finding a trustworthy attorney to assist with a probate matter. I am seeking someone who will handle the process with honesty, compassion, and efficiency. May the Lord open the right doors and lead me to the person best suited to help...
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray that my Husbands legal troubles can be resolved without jail time. I do not understand the legal system very much. Specifically why do some people get jail time and some people get fines? He works so hard for his family. I'm so proud of him, this is why it hurts so much. I just want...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom