Please pray, I come here to you in my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
102
I come here today asking for prayers for faith and not fear. I am ending a 4-year relationship after just moving into a new place. I have been drained spiritually, financially, and mentally from this toxic relationship even when I was given many signs to let go. I am afraid for what's in store...
Replies
6
Views
342
I know I come here everyday but this has helped before so I'm hoping my prayers will be heard again. I have been sick for nearly ### weeks and no relief, I take meds and nothing is working. I am congested and sometimes can't breathe, I have a dry mouth that never goes away, my nose is runny and...
Replies
6
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom