please pray I can shake of the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray I can shake of the anxiety and go to my appointment and unspoken prayers thanks and God bless
Replies
8
Views
338
Dear Father thank you please help me further my musical talents to glorify you I pray no one will stop me and i pray you pick the best song for the next song in Jesus name amen THANK YOU for it all I am also praying for everyone in this site to have their needs met in Jesus name amen.
Replies
12
Views
72
I’m overweight and it’s been my goal to do a long hike. I’m attempting Saturday & I’m scared. Pray God gives me the endurance & the courage.
Replies
12
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom