Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shomir

Humble Prayer Partner
I am asking for prayer for abundant blessings for financial as good employment, food and house rent.
 
I pray for financial blessings for ### and his family
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband recently lost his employment that was paying well through the government. I have a family of ###. My wife, ### children, and my disabled mother-in-law lives with me. We are struggling to pay rent and utilities. My daughter is also disabled, but finances are not good, as rent, bills...
Replies
10
Views
321
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
148
Good Afternoon Brothers and Sisters, I am praying concerning healing and the desire to move out from this current apartment into something better. The management company is untrustworthy and has been overcharging me rent. I am asking you Lord in Jesus name for wisdom in navigating this housing...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom