Please Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
My printer does not work so I cannot print off the work and hand it in by hand, I don't want to go to the college anyway because they are making so hard for me to continue with next year and have dragged me about including one time with my mother, three times now and they want to make it a fourth. I was told I was allowed to email the work, so why the sudden change. Father speak to them. It is getting in the way of my personal life big time now, I am unable to concentrate in my driving lessons due to the burden they have put on me the past two days. End my suffering please God I beg you end it please. Let the essay get me through to second year and then leave me alone from then on and that I don't have to go into the college until the new term starts on the 7th. Amen.
 
Dear father We pray for ###..forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...Fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord the devil is at work in ###'s life but I know that You will show up and show out greatly because she is staying prayerful and in faith. I thank You in advance for this. I ask that You help ### to stay strong while You build her miracle and get her through this storm. in Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray that God help me earn my certifications for work. And please pray that I get to go to church more.
Replies
10
Views
63
Hi everyone, please pray to Jesus Christ our lord to pray for me as my arms got hurt and now my left hand and wrist is swollen 😢, my partner of ### years passed away last year and I’m so very lost and my heart hurts every day as my whole world has been taken away , together for ### years he was...
Replies
10
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom